Welcome to Green Willow
Green Willow Public School is located in a sprawling, green campus on N H-2, at Navada, Mathura. Green Willow Public School, are founded under the aegis of the Brij Educational Society. It is an endeavour to create innovative centres for education, a social cause empowering the individual and the society.
Green Willow Public School will be a Senior Secondary School affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi, offering Science, Humanities and Commerce for grades XI and XII. Students may also opt for the IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) Curriculum from grade VIII onwards. School Session runs from April to March.
In a secure, peaceful and intellectually challenging environment, all Green Willow students have ample opportunity to:
- Achieve academic excellence with co-curricular proficiency.
- Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, self-discipline, industry and self reliance.
- Remain firmly rooted in Indian culture & tradition while developing a global outlook.
- Soar high with technological advances.
- Maintain openness of mind, dignity of conduct and mutual respect in the background of social, economic, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity.
- Develop a confident understanding of their role in international society.
- Understand their responsibility towards others and towards our planet.